Students of the CBSE Board can download CBSE Syllabus. Those candidates who are going to appear in the CBSE Board examination must check the latest CBSE board all classes syllabus from here.
CBSE CLASS 11th AND 12th Syllabus
CBSE Science Syllabus
|CBSE Biology Syllabus For Class 11||Biology | English | Hindi|
|CBSE Syllabus For Class 11 biotechnology||Biotechnology|
|CBSE Chemistry Syllabus For Class 11||Chemistry|
|CBSE Syllabus For Class 11 Engineering||Engineering Graphics|
|CBSE Maths Syllabus For Class 11||Mathematics|
|CBSE Syllabus For Class 11 Multimedia||Multimedia and Web Technology|
|CBSE Syllabus For Class 11 Physics||Physics|
CBSE Commerce Syllabus
|CBSE Syllabus For Class 11 Accountancy||Accountancy|
|CBSE Syllabus For Class 11 Business||Business Studies|
|CBSE Computer Science Syllabus For Class 11||Computer Science|
|Syllabus Of Economics For Class 11 CBSE||Economics|
|CBSE English Syllabus For Class 11||English|
|CBSE Nic In Syllabus For Class 11 Entrepreneurship||Entrepreneurship|
CBSE Arts Syllabus
|CBSE Class 11 Agriculture Syllabus||Agriculture | English | Hindi|
|CBSE Class 11 Syllabus Creative Writing and Translation Studies||Creative Writing and Translation Studies.pdf|
|CBSE Class 11 Fashion Studies Syllabus||Fashion Studies|
|CBSE Class 11 Syllabus Fine Arts||Fine Arts|
|CBSE Class 11 Geography Syllabus||Geography|
|CBSE Graphic Design Class 11 Syllabus||Graphic Design|
|CBSE Class 11 Heritage Crafts Syllabus||Heritage Crafts|
|CBSE Class 11 Syllabus Hindi Aadhar||Hindi Aadha|
|CBSE Class 11 History Syllabus||History|
|CBSE Class 11 Home Science Syllabus||Home Science|
|CBSE Class 11 Human Rights Syllabus||Human Rights and Gender Studies|
|CBSE Class 11 Informatics Syllabus||Informatics Practice|
|CBSE Class 11 Knowledge Traditions Syllabus||Knowledge Traditions and Practices of India|
|CBSE Class 11 Syllabus Legal Studies||Legal Studies|
|CBSE Class 11 Syllabus Library and Information Science||Library and Information Science | English | Hindi|
|CBSE Class 11 Syllabus Mass Media Studies||Mass Media Studies|
|CBSE Class 11 Syllabus National Cadet Corps||National Cadet Corps|
|CBSE Class 11 Philosophy Syllabus||Philosophy | English | Hindi|
|Physical Education Syllabus For Class 11 CBSE 2018||Physical Education|
|CBSE Class 11 Syllabus Political Science||Political Science|
|CBSE Class 11 Syllabus Psychology||Psychology|
|CBSE Class 11 Sociology Syllabus||Sociology|
|CBSE Class 11 Syllabus Theatre Studies||Theatre Studies|
|CBSE Class 11 Languages Syllabus||Languages/ Volume – II|
|CBSE Class 11 Syllabus Music and Dance||Music and Dance/ Volume – III|
How To Download CBSE Board Exam Syllabus?
- Firstly candidates must visit the official site that is www.cbse.nic.in
- On the home page, go to the “Examination” tab and then select “Curriculum / Syllabus” option from the drop down list.
- Choose the appropriate CBSE Syllabus link according to your class, press on that link.
- A PDF with proper pattern &CBSE Syllabus will appear on your screen.
- Download the CBSE Syllabus PDF
- Take a physical copy of CBSE Syllabus for exam use.
Why We Need NCERT Textbooks?
National Council of Educational Research and Training, New Delhi are published the Textbooks for class 1 to class 12. These textbooks are suggested by Central Board of Secondary Education and many other state boards and the yearly examination question papers of this board are based on the schemes & Syllabus provided in. Here we’re also providing the direct link to download Textbooks, take a look…
NCERT Books PDF
Dear students by selecting your class, subjects and Book Title, you may easily download your book for any subjects. One must follow below provided link to download your textbook easily.
In this section, we’re providing you the direct link to download Flipbook of Classes I-XII. After opening below provided link, you may also select class, subjects and Book Title tp download flipbook through NCERT E-Pathshala.
Advantage of Using NCERT Solutions
- By downloading the NCERT eBooks in Hindi and English Medium, one can prepare well for exam.
- According to new format of study, everybody wants to learn electronically and for this the free online questions and solutions along with model answers from class 6 to class 12 also available.
- These broadly examined solutions created by team of experts and videos and animations available to help make understanding hard topics easy.
- Solutions enhance with graphs and illustrations for better understanding of concepts, topics and concepts give details methodically with suitable examples and useful for quick revisions during tests and examinations.